TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS (TNA)
EXCLUSIVELY FOR SMALL MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SME/SMI)
- Company registered with PSMB
- Small Medium Enterprise
- Manufacturing < 200 local workers
- Services < 75 local workers
- Have levy balance at least RM15,000
- Training Needs Analysis is the identification of a Training Need for an individual in a given task or set of tasks.
- The ultimate goal of a training needs analysis is to determine the current, desired level of performance and proposed potential solutions (Training or Other Interventions)
The aim is to provide a focus on analysis, feedback and verification that will maximize identification of real needs through a systematic step by step approach:
- Group and Individual Discussions
- Questionnaires, Survey, Interviews,
- Appraisal, Templates.
- Management Presentations.
- Coaching for TNA facilitator.
- Identify organizational issues on company’s tranning needs.
- Identify the company’s competencies to meet the identified organization vision.
- Narrow down and identify specific training needs based on findings.
- Diagnose and identify issues requires other initiatives are needed.
- Develop a master plan of recommendation for current and future training strategies to close the identified performance gaps.
- Develop the internal facilitator to be able to facilitate TNA future activities.