Who we are?
KRISSAI Management consultancy was founded in 2001 in Malaysia aimed at providing consulting and learning experiences to local industry in the field of Manufacturing, Business process re-engineering, Management systems development (ISO Services) Quality engineering and organizational development as well as personnel development.
Over the last 13 years, the company has steadily grown in both scope of services as well as in the client base served. Our clientele scope even expanded to other Asian countries such as India, Bangladesh, China, Middle East, Australia and Africa to name a few.
Some of our credentials that facilitated our growth and expansion of client base are:
- Registered with the Ministry of Finance and National Productivity Council (NPC) as an approved training and consultancy organization.
- We are an HRDF (“PSMB”) approved training provider (“Penyedia Latihan”) under TTT, ‘SBL’ and ‘SBL KHAS’ programs. Under this scheme, companies can claim training service cost provided by Krissai from their respective HRD levy under fund administered by Ministry of Human Resources.
- We are also one of the HRDF approved consultancy firm for Training Needs Analysis (TNA) consultancy scheme for small, medium and enterprise (SME). Under this scheme, eligible SME’s (less then 150 local employees and minimum HRD levy of RM15K) can apply for TNA grant from HRDF for FREE consultancy by us where the cost will be subsidized by Human Resources Ministry of Malaysia.
- Krissai is also a HRDF certified provider for ‘Train The Trainer’ (TTT) program designed to introduce aspiring and ambitious trainers to fresh methods for managing and executing training programs for adult learners.
- We are also proud to announce that we have been recently certified by Food Safety and Quality Division (BKKM) under Ministry of Health Malaysia as registered and approved training provider for Food Handlers training (Latihan Pengendali Makanan) This is a MANDATORY training for all food handlers in the country as stipulated in Food Act 1983 and 2009 Food Hygiene Regulation!
In the next 5 years to come, KRISSAI Management will grow into a successful regional business solutions provider in Asia by providing practical and innovative solutions that adds value to the organization and achieve overall customer delight.
To provide a platform for business organizations to develop and empower their manpower towards achieving organizational goals.
Involves moral judgment and character that becomes a strong pillar for leadership values. It also means one understand right from wrong and practicing it in all they do. It sets foundation for successful business relationships.
The binding power that holds together and sustains all our relationships both internally among fellow members as well as externally with all our stake holders.
Involves thorough investigation and analysis of a situation based on facts and data before making conclusions.
To surprise the reputable client by exceeding his/her expectations and thus creating a positive emotional reaction. This reaction leads to ‘word of mouth’
Work done by few business associates with each doing a portion but all putting in sufficient effort towards process efficiency.